Dr Darren Green is well acclaimed as one of our most refreshing and sincere Medical personalities and emerging leaders. He has earned the respect which he now enjoys on the media platforms of television, radio and print media.
He is certainly challenges mediocrity and uses incredible skill to enlighten both the professional and greater public with his creative flair. Darren shares a wealth of knowledge from his clinical experience in both the private and public health sector and explains medical concepts with contagious passion and energy. His contribution as a National Columnist, where he answers and relates to health promotion and preventative health, is far reaching, to many who lack resources.
Current highlights include:
- National Health Channel Celebrity doctor
- SABC3 Doctors Orders Panel Expert and Anchor host
- Primedia Health and Wellness Expert 567Cape Talk and 94.5Kfm
- Columnist: Cape Argus, Daily News.
- Expresso Breakfast show guest doctor
- Director of “Green Keys to Health” Corporate Wellness programme
- National ambassador for the JAG Foundation, Sunflower fund, Men’s Health Movember campaign
Besides being at the forefront of sharing health and wellness on these platforms, this suave young man is a seasoned performer, who entertains and hosts events both nationally and internationally.